Fifth Meeting of Science and Policy Committee of North-East Asia Clean Air Partnership
The Committee will review the progress and plans of (1) the policy analysis report/the policy dialogues and (2) voluntary BAT collaboration and discuss a work plan for 2024 and 2025.
The Committee will also conduct the Mid-term review of the NEACAP Work Plan 2021-2025, based on the secretariat's paper and the discussions at the Symposium to be organized in conjunction with the SPC-5.
- Opening and welcoming remarks
- Introduction of participating SPC and TC representatives
2. Election of officers: The Committee will elect a chair and a vice-chair to hold office until the next regular meeting. The Chair will be elected from the host country of SOM-26 (Republic of Korea).
3. Adoption of agenda: The Committee will adopt the provisional agenda with changes as necessary.
The discussion will be on (1) the progress and plans of the policy analysis report, (2) two policy dialogues, (3) voluntary BAT collaboration and (4) work plan for 2023 and 2024.
The Committee will review the NEACAP Work Plan 2021-2025 and make necessary adjustments.
6. Date and provisional agenda of the next regular SPC meeting or ad hoc meeting
The Committee will discuss the tentative date and provisional agenda of the next regular meeting and may consider holding ad hoc meeting(s) if needed.
7. Other issues
The Committee may discuss other issues not covered under the items mentioned above. Other participants may share their views and information relevant to the meeting and NEACAP.
The meeting report will be prepared by the secretariat and reviewed and adopted by the Committee.
The Chair and the secretariat will deliver closing statements, respectively.